Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Camp

My family was able to spend most of a week at "Camp". We went to my childhood camping place, a place way up in the mountain and away from everybody except a few hunters. My Mom and most of my siblings went up to camp Sunday, and my Man & kids & I followed Monday. One sister wasn't able to get there until Thursday.

We spread Dad's ashes here and there about the mountains he had so loved to bring us to each year.

It was sad & fun all mixed in together. I think the benefit in waiting 19 months after he passed away before being able to accomplish his request, is that we were able to find more enjoyment together at camp. Which is what he wanted, I think.

I'm glad we got to go.

I'm glad my kids got to experience that camp once in their lives.

I'm glad for the time with my family.

I'm glad it is now done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?