Friday, November 18, 2016

A Little Update

I have accomplished a great deal today. I cleaned the laundry room (our worst catch-all area), which was in horrible condition because I'd been dreading doing it, and putting it off for longer and longer and longer. I cleaned out the refrigerator, which also was in great need. Orange juice had been spilled in there. And I have done regular housework.

My mother-in-law should be in tonight, Lord willing. She would've been here by about 4, but they ran into car trouble. :-( The guest room is all ready and waiting. We are all ready and waiting. My Man went to pick up his deer antlers, which he accidentally left with the friends he went hunting with. So groceries will be bought tomorrow. I should be able to go by myself. That will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is a wonderful Thanksgiving for you. We will miss you much. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?