Thursday, January 5, 2017

What We Really Need For The Chickens

My Man was home most of the day yesterday, and working in his shop. Son was able to spend hours out there with him. It just makes me so happy that he's reached an age where Daddy can use his help and likes to have him around (i.e. he's no longer impeding my Man's work). Son loves it.

Of course, this morning it was snowing. My Man looked outside to check on the chickens, and then told me how they were doing. Son decided he better take a look as well, and when he came back, announced "What we really need for the chickens is a dog."

After laughter, I told him that one of the ways I can tell he is a six-year-old boy is because he thinks everything is a reason for why we need a dog. He's a persistent little fella! A dog is never far from this boy's mind! :-)

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! Wait until he starts dragging his stuffed dog along on the walks. That's a real motivator to get a dog too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! I had forgotten about that, but now the memories are flooding back!

      Delete

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?