Monday, December 12, 2016

Knitting

I decided to learn to knit, and yesterday evening, my Man was so kind as to go buy me some knitting needles (he was going to the store for something else anyway). Yesterday, I did a practice piece, and today I did a dishcloth... although it ended up rather small. :-) I'll add pictures soon. I took pictures of the practice piece and the dish cloth, but I don't feel like uploading them right now.

By the way, I used Youtube knitting tutorials to learn, along with "Needlecraft Encyclopedia", a gigantic book full of awesome info about all different sorts of needlecraft. :-)

Okay, so I only knitted one practice piece, and one actual item. However, I had so much fun, I thought everybody else should give it a try! LOL

1 comment:

  1. That's cool... But doubt I will give it a try.. I don't really enjoy that kind of stuff..

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?