Friday, December 9, 2016

Matching Yoga Skirts

We had fun at the Christmas Play practice tonight. Tomorrow is going to be great!

And my girls will get to wear..... matching yoga skirts that I MADE FOR THEM!!!! I'm so thrilled with my accomplishment today! :-) Actually it wasn't too hard. I was surprised. :-) I used two tutorials I found on Pinterest. Maybe I'll link to them later.

I made the skirts to match a pair of darling matching long-sleeve shirts they were given. Unfortunately, Honey had no skirts, so while she could wear the shirt around the house with her pants, there wasn't really an opportunity for her to match with Sissy when we're out and about. :-) But now they can be totally cute and matching! Yay!

So that's my current news. :-)

1 comment:

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?