Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Firstborn Son

Son: Mommy, do you have camo thread?
Me: Um, no. I have green thread and brown thread, though. But not camo. Do you?
Son: [sudden giggles] No! I'm your kid! Your firstborn son!
Me: Oh, yeah, you are, aren't you!
Sissy: Look, Mommy! I'm tied to the stove!
[she has been entertaining herself for the past 30 minutes by tying herself to things with her winter scarf]
Honey: Mommy! I go tinky! [stinky; and whew! it was in the potty chair!]
My Man: Do you have any more chicken legs in the crock pot?
Me: Um, no.... I cooked half of a chicken.

What a beautiful family I've been blessed with. :-)

The whole "I'm your firstborn son" part really cracked me up. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I sure miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing cracked me up! Man I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?