Monday, September 19, 2016

Ugh!

Ugh! I have too many things on my plate! Busy, busy, busy.

Today I had simply intended on keeping up on the housework, and working as hard as I could in the basement. I was going to keep up that routine for Monday-Thursday, and then use Friday to put clean laundry, dishes, etc into bags so they don't have to be rewashed after the spider bomb we have to do on Sunday. Then, on Saturday, prepare Church dinner, and be sure everyone is bathed and hair washed. And bag any few things left that I don't want to wash on Monday.

Instead, we had a wonderful day yesterday but I never got any cleaning done. We received more peaches, and some corn, from different sources. So I need to take care of them today (I'm happy, but it delays basement work). My Man has a check he wants me to cash for him, and then I'll want to pick up a few groceries. And I need to buy a bubble envelope and mail a package of gospel CDs that I copied off for somebody who stayed at our house a few months ago and wanted copies. My Man also asked me to take something for him that he wasn't able to deliver over the weekend, and bring it to some friends house about 20 minutes away from us. And, of course, the house is a livable wreck but will go downhill way too quickly if I don't clean it again today. So add into all that, the fact that I will have to make sure 3 kids and myself are clean, dressed nicely, and hair fixed before we leave the house, and the fact that I will also need to fix meals in a timely manner (which will, of course, make a few more dishes to clean up)...... It's a full day. And I still tell myself "Well, after all this, you can do a little work in the basement." Ha. Yeah, right.... most likely not.

I'll say it again:

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! What are your thoughts about this subject?